Scriptures for Coping with the End Time
Updated: December 30, 2019
This past quarter in Sabbath School we discussed the topic of End Time Events. The closer we come to Jesus’ Second Coming the more desperate it becomes for each person to individually be secured in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as their Saviour.
I want to share several scriptures that will help us get through the last day events leading to Jesus’ Second Coming.
- Hebrews 13:5-6 (KJV) “Let your conversation be ye have: for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.
- John 10:27-28 (KJV) “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of My hand.”
- Matthew 10:22 (KJV) “And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.”
- Matthew 24:24 (KJV) “For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.”
- Philippians 4:6-9 (KJV) “Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made know unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any viture, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.
- Romans 8:38-39 (KJV) “For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- Exodus 14:14 (KJV) “The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.”
- John 14:27 (KJV) “Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”
- Romans 8:28 (KJV) “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose”.
- Acts 3:19 (KJV) “Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.”
- James 4:8 (KJV) “Draw nigh to God, and He will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.”
- Isaiah 41:10 (KJV) “Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”
- Psalm 40:8 (KJV) “I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.”
- Matthew 5:8-10 (KJV) “Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God. Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.”
- Philippians 4:13 (KJV) “I can do all thing through Christ which strengheneth me.”
- 1 Peter 3:17 (KJV) “For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing.”
- Matthew 6:21 (KJV) “For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.”
- 1 Peter 5:8-9 (KJV) “Be sober, be vigilant: because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:”
- 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (KJV) “Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.”
- 2 Timothy 1:7 (KJV) “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
- John 14:14 (KJV) “If ye love me, keep my commandments.
- John 14:18 (KJV) “I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
- Hebrews 12:28 (KJV) “Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:”
This is only a few scripture texts of God’s Holy Word that can build a foundation for creating a relationship with Jesus to get us through the last days which are already happening in some areas. However, we need to each have our own personal relationship with Jesus, therefore, we need to rely on our own foundation of scriptures & prayers and not that of others. May each individual lean on God’s Holy Word as they continue to study the very important topic of the LAST DAY EVENTS.